Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its late Wednesday night, February 29, 2012.  All that means to me is that there are 31 days until Zumba instructor training.  I'm getting a little nervous.  What if I don't like it? What if I get a gig and I'm up in front of people and I forget my dance, or worse what if they just don't listen to me? 

The fact is that I love to be in front of people.   I always wanted to be THE ONE. Somehow, now that it looks like I might actually do this thing, I have so  many mixed emotions.

 Me? fitness? I was  never athletic or anything even remotely close to being fit.  The two times I was thin in my adult life had nothing to do with fitness. Now I can say that I'm eating healthy, working out every day, and doing everything I can to reach my goal weight.

I could have waited to register for the Zumba training. But I didn't.  The stars must have been in perfect alignment. I had the money. The class with the instructor I wanted became available.  I did it. I registered for the class. I really can't wait.

I'm going to do it.  I'm not going to chicken out.  I think I will be able to keep up with everybody else
at the class.  I will get my license.  The teachers at my school  already want me to schedule a weekly
Zumba class for them. 

I'm meeting a new me.  I really don't know her.  She's working harder than ever before.  I think we're going to get along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment