Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Tweet-Out

We all know what a shout out is, but what is it called when you want to mention your buddies on Twitter? I guess its a tweet out! I've really been trying to get my head and my body ready for the Zumba instructor training I'm going to in March.  I'm following my points, Zumba three times a week, gym four times a week, but somehow I needed more.   VOILA! Twitter to the rescue.  I've been a loyal follower of  Rebecca Regnier's blog" Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat" for a few years.  Rebecca started hosting #twitterdiet parties on Thursday and Sunday evenings at 8:00 p.m. on Twitter.  At first I was the epitome of the term "epic fail".  Now I think I've got the hang of it.  We tweet about our weight loss successes and failures, fitness and food, or whatever else is on our minds.  We're also all about the hashtag so at anytime anywhere a #twitterdiet pops up, a friendly tweet is there. Come join us at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment