Friday, February 17, 2012

A New Week Begins

I think this week was a good one.  I say think because it went by so quickly.  I tried to write down everything I ate.  I worked out every day except Wednesday night.  I measured and counted.  But its early Saturday morning and I'm wondering what my weigh in will bring.  I don't really know. I have Weight Watchers at 7 in the morning.  I hope I've lost some more. I do need to focus on the positive though.  Here I go with some tips I think will help me :
           1. Don't take the weekends off.  It is counterproductive.  Just be careful.
           2. Drink a lot of water. It really does work to fill you up.
           3. Eat more protein early in the day. 
           4. Be happy.  I'm still working on it.
I'll check back later.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment